LoathsomeSouls Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our new Clan Page

Go down

Welcome to our new Clan Page Empty Welcome to our new Clan Page

Post  LoathsomeSoul Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello everyone,

Welcome to our new Clan Page. I created this Forum because I couldn't find a current Forum that seemed to suite the purpose I had in mind, so i thought "what the hell, I'll give it a go". It's taken a few days to get this far, but it still needs a bit of TLC. I would appreciate any and all input you guys and girls have. I'll do my very best to make this Forum every bit as good as our Clan deserves.

My intention was to set up a Clan section on another Forum, a place that we could go to post our listings of Avail Monsters, for Trade, or just to Gift away to make space. As of writing, I have 7+ Pages of Monsters that are at Least A rank, and they're just taking up space. I don't have the heart to sell some of them (although I have and Still have 7+ pages), and it's not worth creating an Auction for them either. I've set up Sections for each Category of Monster (AA and AA+, A and A+, Skill Monsters, and Everything else), and all you have to do is List what you have and if you want to Trade it or just get rid of it.

This Forum is for our Clan Members, their friends, Allies, and anyone else who wants to join.

Thats all I can think of for now, I'll add more to the Forum and this introduction as I think of it.

I hope you all like it.
cheers
LoathsomeSoul
LoathsomeSoul
Admin

https://loathsouls.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum